Cho Ray Hospital

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ Y TẾ LAO ĐỘNG

MIỀN NAM

Hospital information

Cho Ray Hospital

In 1900
Cho Ray Hospital (BVCR) was established in 1900 as "Hôpital Municipal de Cho lon", and was renamed "Hôpital Indigene de Cochinchine" (1919), "Hôpital Lalung Bonnaire" (1938) ), "Hôpital 415" (1945). Then the clinic was split into 2 clinics: Ham Nghi and Nam Viet. These clinics merged again in 1957 to this day. In fact, people still use the name Cho Ray to call the hospital since its establishment.

In 1971

In 1971, BVCR was rebuilt on an area of ​​53,400m2 with modern equipment to become one of the largest hospital in Southeast Asia. The project was completed in June 1974 with the aid of the Japanese Government. In 1993-1995, the Government of Japan continued to grant non-refundable aid to upgrade the hospital infrastructure.

THE CURRENT

Today, in the South of Vietnam, in Ho Chi Minh City, BVCR is presenting multi-storey buildings: 11-storey building, Cho Ray Cancer Center. Combination of specialties brings the best results in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases. BVCR is always on track to modernize the medical technology process, improve the quality of health services and communication styles; BVCR is where all patients have absolute confidence.

Visits : 56443 Online : 3